HOME | SITEMAP | CONTACT US
TOWN OF SMITHFIELD
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR
GRANT ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
The Town of Smithfield is preparing a North Carolina CDBG Neighborhood Revitalization Grant application that will be submitted to the North Carolina Department of Commerce. The amount of the grant can be up to $750,000. Approved projects must be completed within 36 months of the grant award. The project will include housing, and may include demolition and clearance, and infrastructure related activities. The purpose of this solicitation is enter into a professional service contract to provide project administration that will be paid with CDBG funds. The execution of the contract is contingent upon successful award of the grant project.
Scope of Services:
Project activities will include housing rehabilitation. Additional project activities may include demolition and clearance, and infrastructure related activities.
Grant administration services shall include, but are not limited to, standard tasks necessary for the implementation of project activities and project conformance with the following CDBG compliance areas:
1. Environmental Review Compliance and Release of Funds and other Funding Conditions;
2. Citizen Participation Compliance;
3. Fair Housing Compliance;
4. Equal Employment and Procurement Compliance;
5. Section 3 Compliance;
6. Section 504 Compliance;
7. Completion of Language Access Plan;
8. Completion of Anti-Displacement and Relocation Assistance Plan;
9. Complaints and Grievance Procedures for Compliance Plans;
10. Labor Standards Compliance;
11. Completion of all required reports and documentation;
12. Assistance with Financial Reimbursements Forms; and
13. Setting up and managing official records;
The services will not include the disbursement or account of funds distributed by the Town’s financial officer, legal advice, fiscal audits, or assistance with activities not related to the CDBG project.
Submissions provided to the Town shall include at a minimum:
Proposal Evaluation Criteria:
Proposals for grant administrative services will be evaluated by the Town Manager and at least one Town Council member. Proposals will be considered on an equal competitive basis. The following criteria will be used in the evaluation process:
Copyright © 2016 - Smithfield, North Carolina.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM